I don’t know about, but appetizers are my jam! I would much rather eat all the appetizers than the desserts! I am a savory/salty person over a sweet person, for sure. These are all recipes I’ve made before for various parties and everyone just LOVES them. The kids especially love the carmel dip. I mean the adults definitely do too. Ha!
All these meals are brought to you by eMeals! eMeals is a meal planning app that helps your create a menu and shopping list for all your meals, even occassions! There are TONS of different meal plans from kid friendly, paleo, keto, GF, 30 min meals, crockpot meals, etc. The list REALLY goes on. You have access to all these meals with the click of your phone! I have been using eMeals my ENTIRE marriage. This is where I come up with all my recipes for just about everything. They make it SUPER easy! Click here to grab your meal plans!
Creamy Caramel Apple Dip
- 1 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup toffee bits
- 6 small granny smith apples, cored and cut into wedges
- Beat cream cheese, brown sugar, 1/4 cup of caramel topping, and vanilla with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Stir in marshmallow fluff.
- Drizzle with additional caramel topping, and sprinkle with toffee bits. Serve with apples.
**Soak apple slices in sprite, ginger ale, or any citric city type soda to keep them from browning, but won’t affect the taste!
Jalapeno and Corn Popper Dip
- 2 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 8oz carton sour cream
- 1 8oz pkg Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 15oz pkg frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pickled jalapeno peppers
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 8oz pkg bagel chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; coat a 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and Monterey Jack cheese with a mixer at medium speed until blended.
- Stir in corn, onion, jalapenos, cumin, and garlic powder; spoon into prepared dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Garnish with sliced pickled jalapenos and chopped tomatoes. Serve with bagel chips.
**For milder dip, buy tamed pickled jalapeno peppers
Buffalo Pimiento Cheese with Celery Sticks
- 1 16 oz block extra sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 16oz block extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 jar diced pimientos, drained
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- celery sticks
Beat cheese, pimientos, nuts, mayonnaise, buffalo sauce, garlic salt, and pepper in a large bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed until just combined. Serve with celery sticks.
** Can make up to 3 days ahead; store it, covered in refrigerator