This is a fan favorite in our house during the cooler seasons! It’s SUPER yummy and SUPER easy! I love a good dump in the crockpot meal. I’ve been seriously making this for years. It’s a great option if you’re looking for something to cook something more allergy friendly. No dairy or gluten in here!
ALSO! Here are my bowls. I LOVE them. They’re really cute and inexpensive!
- 2-4 chicken breasts. I use frozen.
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can of light red kidney beans
- 2 cans diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce
- 12 oz chicken broth
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- Place all ingredients into the crockpot EXCEPT your chicken and mix well.
- Add the chicken. Stir in the chicken. (don’t let it just sit on the top)
- Cook on low 7-8 hours OR high for 3-4
- Pull out your chicken and shred with a mixer.
- Serve with cheddar cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips!