It’s finally here! Friday!!!
This Friday I am headed to the beach with my best friend. Yep. JUST US. No kids! Looking forward to laughter, not cooking, and just being a real human person. Ha!
Here’s your good finds on Friday!
- Aerie Boyfriend Tee: I told you about this yesterday, but it is my most favorite basic tee! I love wear the sleeves hit and I love how versatile it is! I have the regular and just ordered the corp and v-neck! There are SO many colors! DO NOT order the destroyed version. The holes are in weird places.
2. 100 Days of Believing Bigger: My current devotion! I love it!! I’m about half way through. It’s quick but really powerful!
3. Cora Tampons: Not the most exciting topic, but definitely worth it! I was having issues after my 4th baby with the regular tampax tampons. I honestly hadn’t reevaluated my tampons since high school maybe? These were SO great. No leaks. No pain. And they’re organic, so much better for you!
4. Bell and Medallion necklace stack: Love this stack. It’s a better quality than I’ve bought from Universal Thread before. Will definitely get worn a ton. Just a simple set!
5. Quay Sunglasses: Definitely my most worn sunglasses ever. They’re buy one get one free right now! This is when you buy them!! I have the tortise and black in the After hours. I also have the Jezabell and the Sweet Dreams!