Yesterday I took my oldest on a little afternoon date, and it was SO filling- for the both of us. He’s 10 and the fact that he’ll be a teen really soon is an overwhelming feeling. Thankful for these moments with him!
As always, here are your good finds!
- Beach Visor: This is the perfect visor for the beach! It rolls up, so it’s easily pack-able and it’s great to keep your head cooler.
2. Ilia Blush Stick: Probably my favorite new find from the Sephora Sale! Goes on easy and stays put! Plus you can put it on your lips! I have the shade “All of Me.”
3. Hook on Chair: This thing is AWESOME to travel with. A lot of places don’t have high chairs and this little seat just hooks right up to the table!
4. Best White T shirt: I love this shirt for layering or tucking in. It’s a really good quality for the best price!
5. Baby Pouch Lids: THIS ARE LIFE CHANGING! You screw these lids onto any baby pouch, that way they can feed themselves without exploding the food everywhere!
Have a great weekend!!