This is an Easter tradition that our family has done since Landin was little. The kids get into it and it gives you a fun visualization of the empty tomb! Not to mention, they are DELICIOUS!
Explain the story of Easter while you’re making them. Just like the marshmallow, Jesus’ body was placed in the tomb. Sunday when the women came to see him, his body wasn’t there, just like the marshmallow! HE IS RISEN!
I love reading the Jesus Storybook bible. Great illustrations and wording for kids!
¼ cup of Butter (melted)
1 tbsp Cinnamon
¼ cup Sugar
- Open up all the rolls and lay them out flat.
- Combine the cinnamon and sugar.
- Dip each marshmallow in the butter and roll in the cinnamon/sugar mix.
- Wrap the crescent rolls around the marshmallows and pinched closed.
- Dip the tops of the rolls in the remaining butter and cinnamon sugar mix.
- Bake at 375 for 10-15 min. Allow to cool.