If you’re looking for the easiest meal that takes zero thought or effort, you came to the right place! I make this meal at least once a week. You can make normal tacos or nachos or add it to a salad. And it makes a great lunch the next day!
1 can rotel
1 can black beans
2 tablespoons of taco seasoning
** Whatever toppings your family likes to have!
You can make this two ways: oven or crock pot!
- Preheat oven at 350
- Drain and and rinse the black beans and put in your baking pan.
- Add the rotel and taco seasoning and mix together
- Add THAWED chicken
- Cook for 30-40 minutes
- Take out chicken and shred (I like to do this in my kitchenaid mixer)
- Return chicken to your pan and mix together. SERVE!
- Drain and rinse beans.
- Add beans, rotel, and taco seasoning to the crockpot and mix.
- Add FROZEN chicken to cockpot
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours. Maybe 6-7 if your crockpot is really good.
- Shred chicken
- Mix all together and serve!
My family loves to eat this on top of tortilla chips as nachos or as tacos! Enjoy!