Tis the season for dressing up either for a holiday party, Christmas Eve service, or just for fun!
I love dressing up, but honestly rarely get to so I’m super excited to find something fun to wear to my Christmas party!
Here are some options I tried! Tell me your favorite!
1. Black Velvet Dress: I love this dress. The seams are a little lower, giving it more of a mermaid dress feel. I’m in a medium and it fits great. This is definitely a more “form fitting” dress, but the velvet is beautiful!
2. Green Dress: y’all know I love this dress! It’s such a sweet one and gives you room to move. Definitely bump friendly. I’m in a medium and it fits great.
4. Leather Skirt: loveee this skirt! I can’t believe it’s from target. It’s really fun. I’m in a large. It fits great!
5. Red top: This is a really fun red top. It’s thick enough that it’s not sheer, but it’s thin. Very flowy. Perfect for church or a party!
6. Sheer Top: I LOVE this top. It’s sheer on the top, except a cami. The sleeves have a dotted texture. It’s perfect for any party!