I LOVE white chicken chili. It’s probably one of my very favorite meals during the colder months. The only annoying things is that it takes either forever to make or has a million ingredients. BUT I’ve finally found one that is quick! I’m going to make this tonight with y’all! Can’t wait!
Quick White Chicken Chili by eMeals
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, but into bite size pieces
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (4oz) can diced green chilies, undrained
- 1 (32oz) carton low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese, divided
- Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper. Cook chicken in hot oil in a dutch over medium high heat for 10 min. Add beans, green chilies, broth, crushed chips, and chili powder.
- Cover and bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes. Stir in 1 cup of cheese until melted. Sprinkle each serving with remaining cheese. Top with Cilantro Cream recipe and more tortilla sauce.
Cilantro Cream Sauce
- 1 8oz carton sour cream
- 2-4 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
Combine sour cream and desired amount of cilantro.
Gift for HER
- Mama Necklace: I love how dainty this necklace is. Perfect alone or layering!
- Poppy Ring: Love this ring!
- Faith over Fear Necklace: Great reminder to have around your neck
- Lake Pajamas: The SOFTEST pjs in he world
- Belt Bag: Love this for running to keep all your things in.
- Align Leggings: The BEST leggings in the world. Ask for them for christmas because you won’t by them for yourself 😉
- Tula Kit: This is the besttttt kit. I get it almost every year. It has the best ones!
- Parachute Bath Robe: This is what a lot of my girlfriends are asking for! Looks like big baby blanket swaddle.
- Everyday Backpack: This is a little pricey, but I’m willing to pay more for my bags. I never change them out.
- Pompom Beanie: love the pom pom on this one!!
- Leopard Headband: I’ve been wanting this for a while!
- Sherpa Headband: Love this one!
- Headband Holder: to organize all the headbands. Would make a fun gift if you bought a couple to go on it!
- My necklaces that I wear: Love these layering necklaces
- Olive and June Mani System: EVERYTHING you need for an at home manicure!
- LA Dodgers Ballcap: Honestly just like the colors. I don’t follow baseball.
- Living Proof Gift Set: The best dry shampoo in a gift set!
- Airpods: ALL mothers need these!
- Silicone Key Ring: Can’t lose your keys this way!
- Brown Chelsea Boots: These are on my list since I loved my black ones so much!
- Ugg Slippers: I want these so bad!
- Bogg Bags: It’s not summer, but doesn’t mean you can’t use a bogg bag. These are super durable and waterproof. Worth every penny!
- My FAVORITE rain jacket: I got this for Christmas a few years ago!
- T3: My curling wand! The only thing that holds a curl!
- Dog Portrait: These are so sweet!
- Personalized Tumblers: I think I’m getting this for the kids teachers
- Jewelry Box Travel Case: Great gift for a MIL or Sister
- Personalized Bible: This is what I’m asking for
- Audible: for the busy mom that still loves to read
- After Hours Sunglasses: My most favorite sunnies! They look great on everyone!!