Hey-o. Weird day here so I’m loading this up late, but I hope this helps you figure out your table!
- My secret weapon to a kid friendly Thanksgiving table is large craft paper. You can get it at Home Depot or Lowes for less than $20. It’s easy to clean and just makes every table flow well. I usually have 3 or 4 tables all pushed together or close by, and I like that they all look close to the same.
2. Pick a greenery. I have used real before, but this year I went ahead and got some fake eucalyptus branches to put in the middle my table. Really any greenery will work.
3. A pop of color. I love adding in some color to my greens. I bought these fake berry branches (similar here) for some orange, but I have also used apples, oranges, and pumpkins before.
4. Small pumpkins: I love these that I got from Hobby lobby, but a small neutral pumpkin adds a different type of texture in.
5. Candle sticks: I’ve been eyeing these for years and I finally broke down and bought them! LOVE.
Thats it! I added in my plates because my son thought it looked best, so here ya go!