Guess what! It’s that time again. Time to start thinking about your thanksgiving meal. Whether you’re the one actually hosting the meal OR just a guest. It’s nice to have something easy to make to bring and serve. This salad is delicious and always a crowd favorite. I’ve been making it for YEARS. The dressing with it is the perfect touch!
Ashley’s Spinach and Cranberry Salad
- 1 Tbsp of Butter
- 3/4 cup of blanched, slivered almonds
- 1 lb of spinach cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Cook and stir almonds in butter until lightly toasted. Remove from heat, and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, sugar, paprika, white wine vinegar, cider vinegar, and vegetable oil. Toss with spinach just before serving.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach with the toasted almonds and cranberries.
Recent Amazon Finds:
- Ugg Slipper Dupes! Yall. I love these. They’re so soft and cozy. The memory foam is the bomb. For like a FRACTION of the price!
- Hair Tie: I LOVE THESE. They’re similar to that gimme brand you’ve seen all over instagram. They don’t pull your hair out when you pull the ponytail out. AND they actually hold your hair up nicely. I love a good popping pony.
- My new devotion: She works HIS way. Love this devotion SO much. It’s quick, but very applicable for life and ties in great scripture.
- Graco Carseat: We had to buy extra carseats for the truck and I bought this one and was really blown away. I have never had a graco carseat and they’re so great! Comfortable AND cup holders. Praise for the cup holders.
- Earring Backs: So I lost the back to my diamond earring and they’ve been sitting for months because I’m too scared to wear them again. These backs have been so great and secure. I’ve been really happy with them and they came in a pack of 12!