This is a SUPER easy and kid friendly meal. Takes about 40 min to make and you will for sure have left overs! A family favorite in our home!!
- 1 24 oz bag of Chicken Nuggets ( I used GF)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup tomato paste with Italian herbs
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 24 oz jar of pasta sauce
- 1 48 oz carton of chicken broth
- 1/2 16 oz pkg of elbows pasta
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Cook the chicken nuggets according to the package. Keep warm.
- While the nuggets are cooking, cook tomato paste, Italian seasoning, and sugar in hot oil over a large pot. Medium heat. Stir until completely mixed; about 2 min.
- Add pasta sauce and broth; bring to a boil. Add uncooked pasta and simmer for about 10 min or until noodles are tender.
- Cut nuggets in half or into bite size pieces and add to soup. Serve in bowls and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.