- 1 lb ground chicken
- 3/4 cup Italian panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- 1 1/2 cups marinara sauce, heated
- Combine chicken, panko, Parmesan, and garlic into a bowel. Mix well until everything is combined and form into 6 patties.
- Cook patties over a nonstick skillet for 5-6 minutes per side or until done. Top with mozzarella; cook until cheese melts.
- Serve burgers on buns topping with marinara sauce.
** you can easily make this gluten free by using GF panko crumbs and GF buns!