Happy FRIDAY my friend! We freaking made it. This week has actually moved pretty quick. It has been super busy which is probably why that happened. I’m bringing back Good Finds on Friday today, but adding in some gratitude. It’s super important that even though there is darkness and trials around us, we still have things to be grateful for.
I’m thankful for our new RV, my husband was home all week, and despite sickness in our home, our bodies were strong enough to fight it.
Good Finds on Friday, LETS GO:
- Elastic Hair Tie Remover: YALL. I cannot believe I’ve been a girl mom for 8 years and have yet to buy this until recently! You just stick this under the hair tie and it breaks the tie. No yelling! No pulling out hair. It’s MAGIC!!
2. Maybelline Superstay Lip Matte: This is my go to for wearing some color on my lip. It stays put for the longest time and I like that I can’t really feel it after it soaks in. I can wear some burts beeswax or whatever on top. I use the shade Ringleader.
3. Fall Doormat: I have something similar to this that I got last year and love it. SUPER CUTE!
4. Fall Coffee Mug: I am a coffee mug hoarder, yes I am. This one was just too cute.
5. Studio Mcgee Vase: Love this vase. I’m trying to get my home a little more fall like. Love the color of this!