It’s FriYAY!! All the weekends in spring make me happy because the weather is so nice and we can spend a lot of time outside!
Here is this weeks Good Finds on Friday!!
- Amazon Beauty Blenders: These are the most inexpensive, but THE BEST beauty blenders you will find.
2. Jesus Storybook Bible: I LOVE this bible for my kids. The illustrations are beautiful and the stories all lead to Jesus. We have had one since my oldest turned one. Just bought another one so each of my kids have one.
3. Yeti Tumbler: I feel like I’m behind on the times. I have so many yeti’s in so many sizes, but this is now my favorite. It’s a perfect coffee cup and fits in the cup holder. Y’all I have had the like coffee mug yeti for years and have spilled it all over my husbands car. Then I had the bright idea to buy one that would actually fit in the cup holder. I know. Mind blowing. Anyways, I love it!
4. Orgain Protein Powder: This is my favorite protein powder. I started drinking it when I was pregnant with Eli, but in the pre-made chocolate drinks. Those taste the best cold! But I love this because it’s plant based, organic, and tastes really good. I usually add ice, 20 ounces of water, and a handful of spinach with the 2 scoops of protein powder.
5. Kids Medicine Syringe: No lie, I ordered a 4 pack of these in the middle of the night because I couldn’t find any when I was trying to give a kids meds. It’s easy to set your different doses so I feel like it’s a really safe option. Also easy to clean in the dishwasher.