- Couch to 5K app: I have done this program after every. single. baby. No joke. It works you out 3 days a week for 30 min to train build you up to 3.1 miles. I don’t know how much it costs, but ther is a fee. Maybe like $5, but worth every penny for the amount of times you’ll use it. There is also a 5k-10k app you can download after that is free after buying the first one. START HERE.
- Biker Shorts: Hey team no thigh gap girls, these are for you. They don’t ride up. These are what I wear all summer when I run.
- Thigh Rescue: if you’re not into the biker shorts, this anti-friction stick is game changing!!!! You literally rub it on your thighs where they rub and they don’t chafe. Real life, friends.
- New Balance Women’s Fresh Foam X 1080 v10 Running Shoes: I got these in December and have really loved them. I overpronate and these have really helped balance out my foot. I highly recommend going to a running store to figure out how you run before buying expensive running shoes.
- Airpods: I CANNOT run without my airpods. I can’t live life without my airpods, lets be honest. I constantly have one just in the day to day. When I’m running, I usually will listen to a podcast. SOMETIMES music, but usually a podcast because it distracts me more!